Visiting Ibiza at the end of September or beginning of October can be even better than doing so in the middle of the summer. Remember that, here on the island, warm weather lasts well into October. And, the best restaurants are still open until the middle or end of the month. Right around this time, you’ll also be able to catch the closing parties, which, without a doubt, are among the best clubbing events of the season.
1. A Restaurant: Vi Cool, under the management of Michelin star chef Sergi Arola.
What will we find here? One of the most characteristic delights of our land: tapas! At this restaurant, located on the rooftop of Aguas de Ibiza near the Santa Eulària harbor, a selection of the finest culinary creations awaits you. Some of the most traditional tapas, like patatas bravas, have been reinvented. Try their mini baguettes of squid on black-ink bread or the tuna tartar. Vi Cool is a chic restaurant in the Mediterranean style where the combination of waiters, décor, swimming pool and relaxed atmosphere envelops you in a festival of emotions and sensations. We recommend going at dusk to enjoy an incredible sunset while you snack on vanguard tapas. A top experience!
2. Clubbing: The top closing parties.
Once again the long awaited closing parties for the summer of 2017 have arrived. It’s a prime time to experience Ibiza’s full-on party spirit. Here at Ses Pitreras we’ve compiled our list of the best, not-to-be-missed closings:
– 29th September – “Children of the 80’s” at Hard Rock Hotel
– 30 th September – El Row Ibiza with “El Bosque encantado” at Amnesia
– 1st October – Acid Sundays Closing Party at HEART Ibiza
– 2nd October – Flower Power Closing Party at Pacha
– 6th October – Music-On Closing Party at Amnesia
– 7th October – Ushuaïa Closing Party
– 8th October – Hï Closing Party
3. Meditation and Yoga: Get away from it all
Welcoming in the autumn from Ibiza is a unique opportunity. If you are a spiritual person you will appreciate the potent energy that Ibiza emanates at this time of year. We propose the following: yoga classes with your partner or alone combined with meditation at the hilltop retreat Depura Ibiza. With wonderful views overlooking Cala Bassa and Cala Comte, its yoga and meditation put you on the path of wellbeing, both physically and mentally. Take advantage of the opportunity to feel the positive effects these practices produce in your mind and body as you come under the spell of Ibiza’s magic.