While you are in Ibiza, why not enjoy something different, and spend a fabulous day in Formentera, we promise you’ll be glad you did, with its amazing beaches, crystal clean waters, find sand…its pure natural paradise!!!!
To get to Formentera we have to get by sea, you can take a ferry from the port of Ibiza, San Antonio, or Playa d´en Bossa beach, all these boats have daily trips to to La Savina the port of Formentera.
The trip from Ibiza to Formentera is beautiful, you can sit out in the sun and enjoy the amazing colours of the posidonia in the sea bottom, which has been declared a natural heritage.The whole trip is enjoyable with views that could only been seen here…..Amazing sunset on return!!!!
Arriving in La Savina, the harbor of Formentera, you have a large variety of options for car and moto rental, which is a must to travel around this tiny island. Or if you’re a sports enthusiasts you can also rent out bikes and even ” quads ” if you’re feeling a little more adventurous .
Formentera offers you some of the best beaches in the Mediterranean as well as being unique , it is also pure untamed nature… Formentera is authentic and unique!
Here are some of the proposals that we consider mandatory if you go :
1. Ses Salines Nature Reserve incredibly rich spotin fauna and flora.
2. Ses Illetes beach, beautiful . It is a vast unspoiled beach surrounded by water on both sides , white sand , and two of the most important restaurants in Formentera , Es Moli de Sal, Juan and Andrea or Beso Beach Club.
3. Cap of Barbaría is an attractive cliff which is famous for its lighthouse and sea background .
4. Migjorn beaches , crystal clear waters , dunes, woodlands,beach clubs with lively bars (Pirata bus and South beach club)
5. Cala Saona, this is an interesting cove, it’s not very big and set in the middle of the pine forest mountains. Incredible sunsets and views to Es Vedrà.
6. Es Calo, a small fishing port with crystal clear water, white sand and docking sheds. You can watch to the coast of Ibiza.
7. La Mola, cliff with stunning sea views,where you can absorb peace and quiet. In his village on Wednesdays and Saturdays there is a craft market held.
And these are just some suggestions to get you started … Formentera has much more to discover….. try it out for yourself!